Celtic Rumours Member Posts

 

Bigshaw's Profile

Current Avatar:
No Avatar image uploaded
Correct Score Competition:

Not entered
Correct Score Competition
Flat Out Racing:

Not played Flat Out Racing


No Profile Picture uploaded

Team:


Where from:


Favourite player:


Best team moment:


Interests:


Timezone:




Bigshaw's Posts and Other Poster's Replies To Bigshaw's Posts

 

 

To Bigshaw's last 5 banter posts

 

To Bigshaw's last 5 rumour replies

 

To Bigshaw's last 5 banter replies

 

Bigshaw has no Rumours Posts

 

 

Bigshaw's banter posts with other poster's replies to Bigshaw's banter posts

 

05 Sep 2016 20:33:38
Just wanna give out a shout 2 stan19, for the greatly appreciated gesture of giving me a classic hoops shirt as he had a spare. Great guy, Cheers Stan it will be worn with pride. Thanks again bud
hail hail.

Bigshaw

1.) 05 Sep 2016 21:47:30
Well done Stan. How's your dad keeping by the way?


2.) 05 Sep 2016 22:48:44
Bigshaw

Your very welcome pal glad it arrived safely.

Stepbhoy

Appreciate you asking thank you. Unfortunately they found more aggressive but staying positive about it and he's been great this last couple of weeks more like his old self.

Stay safe at the weekend gents. HH.


3.) 05 Sep 2016 23:14:16
Stan don't no you, but sorry to hear. My da keeps getn d stuff cut off. Skin c is in the family. But I realise its me been morbid, it's life to him, but it's hereditary and eventual like my father to my granda it b me and my son. But like my da says as long as your happy, you want people to be happy. Don't stop me packing factor 50 in dublin

If these words are not encouraging to you or offend please request ed to delete, and Ed please do so.


4.) 05 Sep 2016 23:34:29
Thanks Ciaran, Not at all. It affects so many people unfortunately. I've actually taken postives from it because my whole attitude to certain things has changed dramatically this last few weeks. Keep your chin up. HH.


5.) 05 Sep 2016 23:53:00
Thanks Stan, a lot of people don't like talking about it but jeez. I was told at 30 there was a 40percent chance of getting within 10 years and 60 percent within 20, initially taught procession don't win games.
But still bait the old sunlotion on. Maybe inevitable but why make it easy. Got my first sist removed a week before my 24th birthday.

All the best to your father. Hail hail.


6.) 06 Sep 2016 05:11:22
Thanks Ciaran and same to you, Look after yourself. HH.


7.) 06 Sep 2016 06:05:31
Sorry to hear that Stan but so glad your old man is staying positive that's a good thing. Ciaran sorry to hear about your situation hopefully there's a cure before it affects you or your son.


8.) 06 Sep 2016 11:11:23
Thanks Stephbhoy. I've spent more time with my family this last 2 months than i have in a year. Its funny what you think is important until something like this happens. Have a good week gents.

Hoops 4/ 1 for -2 (l'm all over it) HH.


9.) 06 Sep 2016 12:03:12
Great gesture Stan

Class act.


10.) 06 Sep 2016 13:09:32
All the best to you and yours' Stan and I hope the Hoops give us all plenty to be happy about and lift your family's spirits, this season.
Stay positive. HH.


11.) 06 Sep 2016 16:14:08
Again thanks Gents. Can't beat doing a good deed for another Tim.

& i've not fogotten about you Ed as soon as Glasvegas get off the a*** i'm on it! HH.


12.) 06 Sep 2016 16:45:27
Stan mate again thanks for the strip it was a really nice gesture bud, hope u n your family get that kindness repaid in blessings. Hail hail mate.


13.) 06 Sep 2016 18:56:54
Stan, I also would just like to wish you and your family my sincere best wishes.
I hope your father is able to remain strong, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.


14.) 06 Sep 2016 21:17:38
Really appreciate the kind words means a lot thank you.


 

 

11 Aug 2016 17:24:45
Great game last, score and the performance. As a few have said every player had a good game, brown looks back to his best, as I've been saying you can see it game by game, rogic was quality and Sinclair looks like he will be a big player 4 us. McGregor I thought was everywhere winning balls starting moves n played really well, on form so hard to leave him out. If he keeps playing like that he will definitely nail down a place.
Forrest I hope has now hit the form we know he has but hopefully consistently, Rd had him playing well last season early on but as the season wore on his consistency just wasn't there, it's been his problem 4 years now, that n his final ball but I'm hoping that will all improve.
We won't play like that in every game but the high pressing game, quick movement n passing is how we need and should be playing. Long may it continue. Credit to br again.
Hail hail.

Bigshaw

 

 

 

Bigshaw's rumour replies

 

Click To View This Thread

23 Jan 2017 21:54:20
Spot on Jim n ken, Roberts needs to start every game, we will be able to get him for a good fee, ed confirmed city wouldn't be difficult to deal with, certainly in terms of his future value 5 to 6 million would be a steal, he would be well worth it, magic player.

As for other signings, happy with whoever Brendan brings in, we r now looking at a better class of player n paying better wages for the right type of player, Ed n a few others have been banging on about this for a while n u not only get a better quality of player but if team improvss n competition for places improvss n it's a win win.
Hail hail

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

13 Jan 2017 21:53:02
88 and 89 season are some of my favourite memories of Celtic, loved that team and love watching footage from then. Caesar as manager, we also had some real quality in that period. like you JimTim, wish I could have seen that season properly, game by game, I was 8 and only got to see games on TV at that time.

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

13 Jan 2017 21:46:01
Hope so lads, wee paddy is a quality player n for me should be a starter week in week out. Hoping he sees morecregular game time as I feel we r a better team with the wee man starting n him Sinclair rogic n dembele is a quality forward line.
Hail hail

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

09 Dec 2016 19:07:18
Wee man just needs a few starts n some goals n I'm sure that will start tonight, we should be well up for the game tonight n a good victory, happy to see mackaysteven with some game time, looked good when he came on against city.
Hail hail.

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

03 Dec 2016 15:26:53
Spot on again Ed folk moan about us not signing players who will take us to the next level, n feel that we should be a big team, act like a big team yet r happy to lap up Barcelona etc with a small team mentality, i don't care who we play to me Celtic r always better n we can beat anybody on our day. I hate this clapping other teams fans n players n were happy so long as we're in the champions league. Not me I want to see us in there n competing n for the management players board n fans to show a big club mentality as that's what we r.
Hail hail n what a victory today.
PS agree completely about Henrik, nostalgia doesn't win games.

Bigshaw

 

 

 

Bigshaw's banter replies

 

Click To View This Thread

17 Jan 2017 08:42:37
Hope things are alright with oldbhoy too, his posts are certainly missed, whether u agreed or disagreed.
Hail hail

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

15 Jan 2017 18:43:14
However most of us know that Roberts should be starting ahead of Forrest, form wise Roberts is in better form, creates more n is more deadly at scoring as well as his link up play.

He has also had more impact with less game time than wee james in my opinion n will star in our team when played regular which I feel is starting with him being in the side these last few games n also champions league has always looked good at that level, whereas for me wee james goes missing.

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

31 Dec 2016 23:56:28
Happy new year to all, ed007 as others have said cheers for all the time and effort in running a great site.
All the best for you, family and loved ones n same for all at this time of year, can be a hard time for many, good blessings to all.
Hail hail to Brendan and the bhoys over and over we will follow you.

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

31 Dec 2016 15:54:59
Strong performance today, specially 2nd half, thought we started slow, sloppy goal to concede, but we came into things a lot more after broony's tackle n took the game by the scruff of the neck. Thought Roberts was brilliant when he came on, broonys great, areas Emilio a great game defensively n offensively.

Dembele was probably my man of the match for not only the goal but all round game, his price just keeps rising. Armstrong is really making that role in beside broony his own, box to box midfielder in the mould of petrov, he will just get better.
Special mention for callum McGregor, he can take a hard time on here n in the stands n I thought he was great today, kept it really well, great passing n movement n did good work defensively n offensively.

Good to put this new team sevco in their place, that'll be 2nd best to the Celtic, just like their old deceased team, mind the gap now sevconians.
Hail hail.

Bigshaw

 

 

Click To View This Thread

30 Dec 2016 18:02:49
Got to say I have no nerves going into the sevco games, used to get it before rangers deceased but new team not the same tension or nerves for me anyway.
Folk keep saying to me these games r always different, refs r on their side, etc etc, but class will always shine through against a weaker opposition the majority of the time.

Also these games, we have Played sevco 4 times in their history, won 3 n drawn 1 (lost on pens) so for me absolutely nothing to fear, I say 3 nil Celtic, my wee bhoy thinks 4 1 Celtic, id b happy with either.
Hail hail.

Bigshaw