03 Nov 2021 22:20:42
Hi Ed, anything in the story in todays rag linking us with the J-League player, Reo Hatate?

{Ed007's Note - I'm extremely wary of it, Pedro as the original source is questionable to say the least.}

1.) 04 Nov 2021
04 Nov 2021 00:17:30
Dan Orlowitz has rubbishd the claims too saying the 90% of the time he is tweeting rumours from other sources and the other 10% is usually made up BS.

2.) 04 Nov 2021
04 Nov 2021 07:57:10
I was wondering ?. I imagine we'll be linked with just about every J-League player in the run up to the end of the Winter transfer window.

Many thanks Ed, hope you're keeping well.

{Ed007's Note - All good here, Pedro thanks ?

3.) 04 Nov 2021
04 Nov 2021 12:08:49
This rumour appears to have gathered pace, he's just won the j league and apparently at the final whistle he gave a goodbye message, who knows.

{Ed007's Note - It doesn't matter if it's gathered pace, Mally that just means more people on social media are believing it and the MSM are picking up on that.
It originated from a unverified Twitter account that constantly tweets BS like Kyogo is going to Southampton in January and here's what a verified Japanese football corespondent had to say - remembering that the Japanese press are nothing like ours and that Japanese players and clubs are very open when dealing with them.

The random bloke in question is, 90% of the time, just tweeting random mundane tidbits that have already been reported by more legitimate outlets. The other 10% of the time he’s making shit up. Treat him as a legitimate rumor source at your peril. https://t.co/rSjPCQHG6k

— Dan Orlowitz (@aishiterutokyo) November 3, 2021

4.) 04 Nov 2021
04 Nov 2021 14:30:47
Thanks Ed ?.

{Ed007's Note - ?

5.) 04 Nov 2021
04 Nov 2021 15:35:21
Great how you try to keep us up to speed lads keep up the good work HH.

{Ed007's Note - Cheers mate ?